As we embark on season 2015 there are a number of key points I need to raise:
1. We will be fielding a composite 13/14 side playing in Division two, a under 14 side playing in Division one and two Under 16 sides playing also in Division one and two.
2.Tony Latanzio will be coaching the composite 13/14 side and I will coach the Under 14 side.
3. Training will now be at Queenswalk and schedule of days and times will be communicated by your perspective coaches. For this week training will be tomorrow at 4.15 – 5.45pm.
4.Graded games commence on the 11th and 18th of April with season commencing on the 2nd of May. The rosters for the graded games are published on FFT(Football Federation Tasmania) Website.
5. Registrations need to be completed by no later than Tuesday 7th of April.No registration no play is club and FFT policy.
Note: from U/15 Girls coach Brett Clark
The youth girls have already received their information at training tonight, and the girls that could not make training have been emailed roster and information.
Registration process is outlined below:
Tilford Zebra’s 2015 Registration Process Instructions
All players intending to play for the Tilford Zebra’s during the 2015 season will be required to Self Register viawww.myfootballclub.com.au
Self registration is a quite easy process. If you have any concerns or problems you can call the My Football Club Help Line on (02) 8020 4199.
Scroll down the page to view the instruction process. All players must pay online so the club registrar can accept your registration. If payment is not made you will NOT be registered to play.
The following fees will apply for the 2015 season:
Under 20 $325
All over 20 (Women’s and VDL) $395
Junior Registration Fees
U9 – U12 $180
U13 – U18 $295
Please note: When you have selected your team for the 2015 season and payment made you will be sent an invoice. This invoice will be broken down showing the Club component, the FFT/CRJSA component and the FFA component. As all clubs in Tasmania, the Tilford Zebra’s Football Club is a non-profit organisation that is run by hardworking volunteers. The Club component of your fees goes towards the cost of fielding all teams, ground hire, training equipment, first aid kits, match balls and many other components. Without the hard working efforts of the volunteers organising extra funds through functions, sponsors etc. the Club component fee would be much higher.
Through the www.myfootballclub.com.au site you can also view all Insurance details for players.
From the drop down box “For Clubs” select “Insurance” and follow the link www.gowgatessports.com.au/football. Here you can find all details and what is covered and how to claim etc. Please take a moment to read through this site so you are familiar with the process in case the need arises.
MyFootballClub Registration Instructions
Welcome to MyFooballClub Registration at Tilford Zebra’s Football Club
Go to www.myfootballclub.com.au
Retrieving a Password/Creating an Account
1. Select “Register”
2. Select “ Player Registration”.
3. You will be given two options which will allow you to find your FFA number, retrieve a password and enter the system.
1. If you can find your number, click on your name and proceed to the login screen. You will need to generate a password using your email address. If your email address does not match with data in MyFootballClub – Contact FFA support on (02) 8020 4199 or email@example.com to update your email and log into the system.
2. If you can’t find your FFA number- Don’t Panic! Follow the links to creating a new account. Or follow this link here: https://live.myfootballclub.com.au/Si…/FFAMemberSignup.aspx…
3. This will allow you to generate a new number and password. These details will be emailed to you immediately and you will be able to login from there.
Selecting Our Club
1. When you log in for the first time click “Make a Registration Now”.
2. View and update your contact details (if necessary)
3. Type in our Club name which is Tilford Zebra’s.
4. Under Select Role: choose “Player”.
5. Select Level (Your Applicable Team). Our Club Package for this level is $Applicable Fee.
6. Click Add.
7. Click Next.
Acknowledging Terms and Conditions/Code of Conduct
Read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions/Code of Conduct and Click Next.
Payment Options Screen
You will be given the option to or .
You will be sent an invoice via email, whether you pay online or not.
You will have the Opportunity to Purchase additional items
Answer Additional Questions
Save All Answers and Click Next.
Your Registration is Now Complete
I would like to again welcome you all to the Beachside Zebra family and wish every player the very best in the forth coming season.
Any questions or queries please do not hesitate to email or call.
My Football Club
Whether you’re a player, coach, volunteer, referee or a parent looking for a club for your kids MyFootballClub will provide you with the right information.